How Do I Contact

How do I Contact is a list of names, addresses, phone number, fax numbers, and e-mail addresses of selected Federal, State, County and City Officials. 

Learn more about Addressing Letters to Government Officials.


To find your Congressional, State, County, City or School Board districts, call:

  • Duluth City Clerk's office (218-730-5500)
  • Duluth Public Library (218-730-4200/option 5) (for inside Duluth)
  • St. Louis County Voter Registration (218-726-2385) (for outside Duluth)
  • or go to the Minnesota Secretary of State's polling place finder.

This list is maintained by the Duluth Public Library staff. We make every effort to have this information be current. If you are aware of any inaccuracies or changes, please e-mail:

Schedule of Meetings